Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Great Cookbook for Parents!

So I stumbled across a cookbook the other day...actually, did not stumble, just heard about this on Kids Place Live. Yes, when you have smaller children, you find your radio magically turns to these stations. We actually love it. I actually find myself listening to it and then realizing the kids are not in the car. (strange)

Anyway, they were talking about this cookbook called The Mom 100 Cookbook by Katie Workman. It is filled with some really good recipes that have been "tested" on picky eaters and worked. I couldn't believe it, so I went to my neighborhood Barnes and Noble and looked for this novelty item. Sure enough, there it was...in all its glory.

Looking through the cookbook, I found these recipes were actually well-prepared, nicely seasoned and looked to be items that my kids would enjoy. Well, I purchased the book and fixed a few of the dishes and wow!, my kids actually enjoyed them.

So if you are in the market for a new cookbook, make sure you check this one out. You will not be disappointed.

Mom 100 Cookbook Page

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely review! I hope you find lots of things to make for your family - and congratulations on your culinary degree, that's so impressive!

    ReplyDelete